Terms of service Last update 1 month ago
Dillpo's Terms of Service
Last updated: November 2023
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Dillpo website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Dillpo.com or the Dillpo mobile application (the "Site") by Dillpo International Ltd. (8 Kaplan St., Tel Aviv 6473409, Israel) and its subsidiaries: Dillpo Inc. (26 Mercer St., New York, NY 10013, USA) and Dillpo Limited (6 Vasili Vryonides st., 3095 Limassol, Cyprus), as applicable. Dillpo International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "Dillpo", "we" or "us" and "you" or "user" means you as a user of the Site.
1. Key Terms
Buyers are users who purchase services on Dillpo .
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gig® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Gig® Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
2. Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Dillpo. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Gigs on Dillpo may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Sellers create Gigs on Dillpo to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Dillpo accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Dillpo content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
3.3 Gig® Extras
- Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Gig Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Gigs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Gigs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Gig Extras.
Dillpo is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Dillpo may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Dillpo Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
3.5 Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Dillpo editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Some categories eligibility criteria may require sellers to complete mandatory tests or other verification steps. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
3.6 Pro Freelancers
- Pro Freelancers are pre-vetted and hand-selected professionals vetted by Dillpo . Applying for Dillpo Pro is open to everyone: new and existing Freelancers.
3.7 Dillpo Pro
Dillpo Pro is an end-to-end solution for businesses with curated freelance talent. Sellers on the Dillpo Pro catalog are Pro Freelancers only. Dillpo reserves the right to remove Freelancers and Services from the Dillpo Pro catalog. Please see Dillpo Pro Terms of Service here.
3.8 Seller Features
Dillpo Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Gig and Custom Offers above $500 may include up to six project milestones, the minimum amount for each milestone is $50 and the project should include at least two milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Gig or Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- Sellers may offer Buyers a fixed term subscription for a specific Gig (the “Gig Subscription”). During the Gig Subscription term, Seller will deliver one Order of the same Gig on a recurring basis, as agreed between the Seller and Buyer.
- Eligible Gigs have the option to use Stock Media.
- Sellers earn 20% of the fees charged directly for standard license Stock Media. Dillpo may offer Buyers to enhance their standard license after the purchase, and such enhanced license does not entitle Sellers to additional revenue share.
3.9 Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Dillpo are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers may decide to define a shipping pricing factor.
- Gigs that include a shipping pricing factor must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Dillpo platform.
- Dillpo retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Dillpo marketing and promotional purposes.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Dillpo platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Dillpo order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
5.2 Handling Orders
- When a Buyer orders a Gig, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.
- Reviews provided by Buyers are an essential part of Dillpo rating system. To Learn more about Dillpo review system, please see here.
- Reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
6. Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Dillpo 's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to
7. Dillpo Logo Maker
Dillpo Logo Maker allows certain Sellers to offer various original logo designs (each, a “Logo Design”) for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use license (as further detailed below) to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
7.1 Editing Tool Commercial Use License
In addition to purchasing a Logo Design, Buyers can purchase a package that allows them to create one or more Logo Design variations with the Logo Maker's editing tool. When purchasing a package that offers the Logo Maker's editing tool, Dillpo grants Buyers a remunerable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and personalized right to access the Logo Maker’s editing tool for the purpose of editing the Logo Design.
7.2 Logo Design Commercial Use License
When an order through the Logo Maker is completed, and subject to payment, the Seller grants the Buyer a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the Logo Design embedded with the Buyer’s brand name for any purpose, except for any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the grant of this license, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Dillpo will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the Logo Design or the Buyers use of the Logo Design. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights to the Logo Design, and no ownership or copyrights are granted to the Buyer.
8. User Conduct and Protection
Dillpo enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Dillpo reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the Dillpo community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Dillpo’s Community Forums.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Dillpo in order to circumvent or abuse the Dillpo messaging system or Dillpo platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Dillpo does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Dillpo’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Gigs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Gigs.
8.4 Reporting Violations
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - Dillpo does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Dillpo should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Dillpo condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
8.6 Proprietary Restrictions
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Dillpo and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Dillpo , Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Dillpo . Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access
8.7 Feedback Rights
To the extent that you provide Dillpo with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Dillpo platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Dillpo products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Dillpo an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Dillpo is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
9. General Terms
- Dillpo reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, including low quality services or deliveries, or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Dillpo's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Dillpo .
10. User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Dillpo by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Dillpo does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Dillpo platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Dillpo , unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Gig, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer and, upon delivery, the Seller agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Buyer. Some Gigs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
11.1 Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Gig, the Seller grants you a non-commercial perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over. This excludes any commercial use, including radio, television and internet commercial spots.
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any commercial, promotional and non-broadcast purposes for such period agreed with the Seller (and unless agreed otherwise - in perpetuity). Commercial, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-profit product or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
11.2 Gig Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Gig Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example)
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER DILLPO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH DILLPO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
14. Machine Translation
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation softwares powered by Amazon or Google. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
15. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL DILLPO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.